Clan Fox-Die   Index du Forum
Clan Fox-Die
bienvenue sur le forum du clan Fox-Die sur COD GHOSTS et BATTLEFIELD 4

Clan Fox-Die   Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: "Theres no reason to," ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clan Fox-Die Index du Forum -> Séction GHOSTS -> Salle de Réunion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Féminin
ID PSN: ads

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct 2018 - 06:23    Sujet du message: "Theres no reason to," Répondre en citant

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Craig Smiths late goal gave his team a win and his coach a milestone victory.Smith scored at 17:58 of the third period to lead the Nashville Predators to a 2-1 win over the Winnipeg Jets Saturday night.James Neal also scored for Nashville, winners of four of their last five.Blake Wheeler had the lone Winnipeg goal. The Jets have lost two of three.With time winding down in the third, Calle Jarnkroks shot was blocked, but it found Smith at the bottom of the left circle, where he beat Winnipeg goaltender Ondrej Pavelec for his sixth goal of the season.I was off to the side, so the shot was taken from the middle, Smith said. He went down to try to pick it up and then it was on my stick before he could get up and move over. Hit the net.Pavelec made 27 saves in the game.I didnt see it, pretty much just a lot of bodies in front, Pavelec said. I think we blocked it, but we blocked it right to the guys stick, easy for him.The win was the 400th career victory for Nashville coach Peter Laviolette.I wouldnt have known unless I read it in the notes, Laviolette said. Really the most important thing was it was a big win for our team tonight. We have to keep pushing wins and trying to stay on top of what we are doing here because if you dont, to stay at the top is hard and to fall is easy.Wheeler scored the games first goal at 6:57 of the second period.After a turnover in the neutral zone by Nashvilles Matt Cullen, Wheeler skated in on the right side and beat Predators goaltender Pekka Rinne with a wrist shot to the glove side.RInne finished with 21 saves. He is 6-0-0 in his career against Winnipeg.Wheelers eight goals lead the Jets. He has three in his last two games.After not allowing a short-handed goal against last season, Nashville has allowed two so far this season. The Predators did not record a shot on goal in eight minutes of power play time in the game.The penalty kill has been outstanding all year for us, and it was again tonight, Winnipeg coach Paul Maurice said. Its part of the reason weve won more than weve lost.Neal tied the game 1-1 at 15:45 of the second on a one-timer from the high slot off a pass from Mike Ribeiro that beat Pavelec high to the glove side.That goal came just eight seconds after Ribeiro appeared to have tied the game. The goal was waived off when it was ruled that the puck was played with a high stick.It was a tough call there, Neal said. We felt like we were right there to get one and you get your emotions all ramped up when you score and you feel like you are back in the game. It was a little bit of a let down when it didnt happen, but to come right back and score on them was big. You could feel the game kind of change from that point on.Notes: Nashville C Colin Wilson returned to the lineup after missing two games with a lower-body injury. Predators rookie C Filip Forsbergs six-game goal-scoring streak was snapped. Nashville has allowed the first goal in 12 of 17 games this season. Neal has points in four consecutive games... Winnipeg completes their current five-game road trip Sunday in Minnesota. Ivan Rodriguez Jersey . Next week, hell try to add to the list. A Stanley Cup champion as a rookie, Seguin followed that up by becoming the youngest player to lead the Boston Bruins in scoring. Jurickson Profar Jersey . Down 2-1 after Rick Nash scored on a penalty shot, the Oilers ran off four unanswered goals in the remainder of the second period on the way to a 6-3 victory on Sunday. http://www.officialrangersgearshop.com/Rangers-Russell-Wilson-Kids-Jersey/ . With a win tonight, Buehrle will match Yankees ace Masahiro Tanaka for the most wins in the majors with 11. Buehrle is 10-4 with a 2.32 earned run average, but has lost his last three starts, including a 7-3 setback at Yankee Stadium last Wednesday. Drew Robinson Jersey . Although Olivetti, a qualifier, had 13 aces, he failed to force a single break-point chance on Gasquets serve and lost his own three times. Gasquet next plays third-seeded Jerzy Janowicz of Poland, who won had 18 aces in a 6-2, 6-4 win against seventh-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France. Prince Fielder Jersey . "Youre not really spending time to sit back and analyze what your competitions doing and things like that," Anthopoulos said. "Youre so focused on what were trying to get done." Ultimately, while the landscape around them changed with trades both major and minor, the Blue Jays did nothing before Thursdays non-waiver deadline.LAKELAND, Fla. -- Ian Kinsler was expecting this kind of reaction -- even if he didnt agree with the way his comments were portrayed. Kinsler, who was traded from Texas to the Detroit Tigers in the off-season, said Tuesday some critical statements attributed to him in an ESPN The Magazine story were taken out of context. Kinsler was quoted as calling Rangers general manager Jon Daniels a "sleazeball." "Im not happy about it. I think that the story was written for drama, and taken a little out of context," the Tigers new second baseman said. "I understand there were some things directed at the GM, but as far as my teammates and the fans, theres nothing negative to say about that, and I think the quotes taken about the general manager were taken a little out of context." In the ESPN story, Kinsler blamed Daniels for the departure of Rangers CEO Nolan Ryan, who left the organization in October. "Daniels is a sleazeball," Kinsler was quoted as saying. "He got in good with the owners and straight pushed Ryan out. He thought all the things he should get credit for, Ryan got credit for. Its just ego." Kinsler was also quoted as saying he hopes the Rangerss lose every game this season: "To be honest with you, I hope they go 0-162.dddddddddddd" Kinsler seemed surprised that comment in particular had gotten so much attention. "Thats a matter of telling a joke," he said. At their spring camp in Surprise, Ariz., the Rangers seemed to take Kinslers comments in stride. "We wont go 0-162, guaranteed," manager Ron Washington said. Third baseman Adrian Beltre said Kinsler is still a friend, and shortstop Elvis Andrus echoed that sentiment. "Hes there and were here now," Andrus said. "We have to focus on our season. Hes still my friend. I dont take anything from that." Kinsler said when he saw the ESPN story, he knew there would be plenty of talk about it. Chad Millman, ESPN The Magazines Editor in Chief, said the magazine stands by the context in which Kinslers statements were presented. Kinsler, meanwhile, said he doesnt expect to reach out to Daniels any time soon to explain his comments. "Theres no reason to," Kinsler said. "Hes a grown man. I think hes intelligent enough and had enough conversations with me to understand where I stand, and thats really it." Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct 2018 - 06:23    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clan Fox-Die Index du Forum -> Séction GHOSTS -> Salle de Réunion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation