Clan Fox-Die   Index du Forum
Clan Fox-Die
bienvenue sur le forum du clan Fox-Die sur COD GHOSTS et BATTLEFIELD 4

Clan Fox-Die   Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: who flashed at times but often looke ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clan Fox-Die Index du Forum -> Séction GHOSTS -> Salle de Réunion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Féminin
ID PSN: ads

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct 2018 - 06:08    Sujet du message: who flashed at times but often looke Répondre en citant

Michael Phelps is coming out of retirement, lured back into the pool by the fun of it and the possibility of swimming at a fifth Olympics in Rio in 2016. The 22-time Olympic medallist will compete for the first time since the 2012 London Games at a meet in Mesa, Ariz., on April 24-26. Bob Bowman, the swimmers longtime coach, told The Associated Press on Monday that Phelps is entered in three events -- the 50- and 100-meter freestyles and the 100 butterfly. "I think hes just going to test the waters a little bit and see how it goes," Bowman said by phone from Baltimore. "I wouldnt say its a full-fledged comeback." Phelps returned to training last fall and re-entered the U.S. drug-testing program. He has completed his six-month waiting period by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency to be eligible for competition. Bowman said Phelps is "pretty far" from being back in top form. Hes been training Monday through Friday with Bowmans team at the North Baltimore Aquatic Club in his hometown. "Hes gotten back into good shape since September," the coach said. "He can give a good effort and certainly not be embarrassed. Hes in enough shape to swim competitively." Besides Phelps, USA Swimming said Olympians Ryan Lochte and Katie Ledecky are among those expected to swim in the Arena Grand Prix at Skyline Aquatic Center. "Im excited to see what he can do," Ledecky told the AP by phone in between classes at her high school in Maryland. "Definitely, itll bring some more energy to swimming again." Phelps turns 29 in June and is the winningest and most decorated athlete in Olympic history. He captured 18 gold medals and 22 medals overall at the last three Summer Games. He broke Mark Spitzs record for a single Olympics by winning eight gold medals at Beijing in 2008. If he comes back and doesnt dominate, Bowman said it wouldnt tarnish Phelps reputation. "His legacy is sealed," the coach said. Ledecky agreed that Phelps has nothing to lose by diving back in. "Its just for his own personal kind of thing," she said. "Hes already done so much. Whether he adds a couple more gold medals or not, what hes done has been so incredible, whatever he does next should be accepted by all." Phelps had vowed that he wouldnt swim into his 30s. Since retiring less than two years ago, he has stayed busy with a chain of swim schools, a foundation focused on water safety and appearances on behalf of his sponsors. He devoted lots of time to golf and participated in a reality show with famed coach Hank Haney. Five-time Olympian Dara Torres knows about comebacks. At 41, she made the 2008 U.S. Olympic team in her second return to the sport and won three silver medals. At 33, she made the 2000 Olympics after seven years in retirement. Torres said she came back twice because she missed competing. "Knowing how competitive Michael is, Im sure thats a big factor," Torres said. "When youre on top of your sport and all of a sudden youre not and youre out there in life, you miss what you used to do. When you retire, nothing is structured; with swimming, its very structured." Phelps camp is being low-key about the comeback, and he wasnt made available to speak Monday. "I think hes just really enjoying it," Bowman said. "He enjoys the training and being physically fit. He just kind of wants to see where hes at. Its more really for fun. Its been nice for me to see him swim just for the joy of it really." Olympian Jessica Hardy, who will compete in Mesa, said many swimmers were surprised by the news. "He kept it pretty much under wraps," she said. "Even if hes not at peak performance, its great for the sport and each athlete particularly to keep learning from him. I dont think anyone wants to put pressure on him. Hes accomplished everything you pretty much can. Its just great to see what else you can do." Phelps wont be coming back for the money, having earned tens of millions of dollars in endorsements during his career. However, his endorsement potential certainly goes up if hes in the water. His presence on the pool deck will give a boost to USA Swimming, which can endlessly market him. "Anytime you can have the most decorated Olympian in history in the pool, its a fantastic thing for swimming," said Chuck Wielgus, executive director of USA Swimming. "USA Swimming and Michael share the goal of growing the sport, and his return to competition will surely inspire even more kids to give swimming a try." Phelps name recognition goes far beyond the pool deck. Hes as well-known as athletes from far more prominent sports, such as NBA star LeBron James, which is an accomplishment for a swimmer whose sport gets most of its attention in an Olympic year. In Mesa, Phelps will swim 100 free and 100 fly preliminaries on the first day. Then, if he qualifies, hell decide which race to swim for the evening finals, Bowman said. Hell swim the 50 free on the second day and might swim the 50 fly "just for fun," the coach added. "I bet youre going to see a little spark in him that you didnt see in 2012," Torres said. Phelps will stick to the shorter races and some relays rather than the grueling individual medleys he swam during the height of his career. "Hes really doing this because he wants to -- theres no outside pressure at all," Bowman said. Phelps has already entered the remaining Grand Prix meets in Charlotte, N.C., in May and Santa Clara, Calif., in June, although Bowman said no decision has been made on whether he will compete. Depending on his early results, Phelps could compete in the U.S. National Championships in August in Irvine, Calif., where teams will be selected for the 2015 world championships. "I wouldnt say its 100 per cent on the radar," Bowman said. "After Mesa, were going to sit down and talk about it." Cheap Custom Los Angeles Kings Jerseys . He even addressed his group of relievers Sunday morning. Dustin McGowan made those worries a nonfactor, at least for a day. McGowan pitched three-hit ball for seven innings, Colby Rasmus hit a grand slam and Melky Cabrera added a two-run homer as the Blue Jays beat the Pittsburgh Pirates 7-2. Cheap Custom New York Islanders Jerseys . -- Phil Hughes ended a personal losing streak that dated to last July, pitching into the seventh inning Sunday and helping the Twins top the Kansas City Royals 8-3 to avoid a three-game sweep. http://www.nhldiscount.us.com/Authentic-nashville-predators-custom-jerseys/ . Although Olivetti, a qualifier, had 13 aces, he failed to force a single break-point chance on Gasquets serve and lost his own three times. Gasquet next plays third-seeded Jerzy Janowicz of Poland, who won had 18 aces in a 6-2, 6-4 win against seventh-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France. Cheap Montreal Canadiens Jerseys . And former Maple Leafs coach Ron Wilson certainly knows his pain. "Its pretty hard to coach there without allowing some of these things to kind of affect you," Wilson told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun in his ESPN. Cheap Custom Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys . LOUIS - The St.FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- The New York Jets open quarterback competition might already be case closed. At least, thats what Michael Vick thinks. As far as hes concerned, its very clearly Geno Smiths job to lose. "Im wishing the best for Geno," Vick said Thursday during the teams first open media session this off-season. "Im going to help him each and every day. Im going to help him get better. My thing is, when its my time to go out there and play, Ive got to be ready when my numbers called. And nothing can come in between that." Vick, who signed with New York in March, acknowledged this situation is different from last off-season with Philadelphia when he headed into workouts competing with Nick Foles for the starting job. "We knew, both of us coming in, that it was open competition, and the best guy was going to win the job," he said. "Whoever performed well throughout OTAs and preseason, thats just what it was. It was pretty much cut and dried. This situation ... its kind of unique. "But even though its not an open competition, were both competing every day and we both have to perform well each and every day." Coach Rex Ryan and general manager John Idzik have said that Vicks presence is expected to help Smith with his development from his shaky rookie season. Idzik preaches competition at every position, although Ryan has said Smith will be tough to beat out. "Its not been made public that its an open competition," Vick said. "Chip Kelly made it known that it was an open competition (in Philadelphia). But were still not going to change our approach. This is the NFL. Youve got to perform. Youve got to be at your best each and every day." Vick still believes he can be a starter in the NFL, and was playing well in Kellys up-tempo offence before a hamstring injury sidelined him. Foles took over and started the rest of the season. Vick was forced into a mentors role, and he drew praise from Kelly and the Eagles for how he handled the situation. He could find himself in the same situation this season. "Its still tough right now, Ill admmit," Vick said.dddddddddddd "I wont lie. Because deep down, you always want to be a starter. You always feel like youre starting. Thats just the competitive nature in me. And hopefully, that opportunity will come again one day and Ive just got to keep working for it." Despite all that, both Vick and Smith will be closely watched from now through training camp. If the two perform at about the same level, Vick is fairly certain of the outcome. "Yeah, I would assume Geno would be the starter," he said. "Genos making great strides." Smith isnt taking anything for granted, even if Vick already sees him as No. 1. The second-year quarterback knows hes got a long way to go after a season in which he threw 12 touchdown passes and was intercepted 21 times. He finished with a flourish, though, helping the Jets win three of their last four games and going without a turnover in the final two. "Mentally, I wont change," Smith said. "Ill compete as if Im the last guy on the depth chart trying to make this team. I think thats what makes me better and thats the way I work, and Ive always done that. The biggest difference is my familiarity with the offence, knowing my protections, not trying to come in and learn everything on the go. "Having 16 games under my belt is really going to pay off for me." Smith entered last spring in a competition with Mark Sanchez, but was thrust into the starting job when Sanchez was lost to a season-ending shoulder injury in the preseason. It was on-the-job training for Smith, who flashed at times but often looked very much like an inexperienced rookie. He enters this years competition as the incumbent, which often means that player starts with the lead -- something Smith refuses to consider. "I dont put my mind in that position," he said. "I try to work as if Im the underdog. Whether Im named the starter or not, thats the way that I work. Like I said, thats something that helps me, having that constant edge, having that chip on my shoulder, just working extremely hard every single day to get better." Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct 2018 - 06:08    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clan Fox-Die Index du Forum -> Séction GHOSTS -> Salle de Réunion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation