Clan Fox-Die   Index du Forum
Clan Fox-Die
bienvenue sur le forum du clan Fox-Die sur COD GHOSTS et BATTLEFIELD 4

Clan Fox-Die   Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: doesnt know how long hell be out. J ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clan Fox-Die Index du Forum -> Séction GHOSTS -> Salle de Réunion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Féminin
ID PSN: ads

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Oct 2018 - 02:07    Sujet du message: doesnt know how long hell be out. J Répondre en citant

SASKATOON -- Tim Bozon looked thin and spoke briefly, his voice hoarse after weeks of using a feeding tube. The French hockey player and Montreal Canadians prospect was released from a Saskatoon hospital Friday, four weeks after falling seriously ill with bacterial meningitis. "Im doing good," he said. "Ive been through a lot and I feel way better now." Bozon and his family will travel to Cranbrook, where he will drop the puck at a playoff game of his Western Hockey League team, the Kootenay Ice. "Im excited to leave the hospital," he said. "Its going to be exciting to get back to Kootenay and see the boys and say bye one more time before going back to Europe." Father Philippe Bozon, who played in the NHL for the St. Louis Blues in the 1990s, was visibly emotional and thanked the Saskatoon and broader hockey community for their generosity and support. He added treatment has been costly, and encouraged the public to donate to a trust fund established to help pay the familys medical and other expenses "I want to say from my wife and I how proud we are of you Timmy, for fighting like this," he said. "I know it was a tough fight and I know you are still fighting, and I will always have faith in you." After travelling to Cranbrook to collect Bozons things, the family will go to Montreal to visit the Canadiens organization. While there Bozon will also see doctors and receive some dental surgery. From there the family will return to France, where Bozon will enter a sports rehabilitation clinic in the southwestern town of Capbreton. Neurologist Gary Hunter treated Bozon from the day he arrived at Saskatoons Royal University Hospital, and said prompt medical attention and an induced coma were critical to his recovery. "His progress has been really amazing, so I think his prognosis is very good," he said. "Hes a tough guy and hes very motivated so I think hes going to do very well." Hunter said its had to know at this early stage whether he will be able to resume his hockey career. "Its very difficult to speculate on his long term neurologic prognosis," he said. Bozons agent Roly Thompson said he is amazed at Bozons speedy progress, which gives him hope that a full recovery is possible. "Obviously we have a long way to go," he said. "Were going to go through rehab and I think its important that everybody realize its not going to be instant." "But my gut feeling is that hes going to play one day for the Montreal Canadiens." http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Thomas-Lemar-Jersey/ . Smith, who raised eyebrows at the CFL combine in March with his ability on both sides of the ball, confirmed in a statement he tested positive for the anabolic steroid Stanozolol prior to auditioning for league officials. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Lucas-Hernandez-Jersey/ .The ruling takes effect on Jan. 1 and stems from the debate surrounding Paralympic champion Markus Rehm, an amputee who won the national long jump title competing with a carbon-fiber prosthesis. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Jose-Gimenez-Jersey/ . Today, their baseball playing sons were reportedly traded for each other. According to the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Cubs dealt minor league outfield Trevor Gretzky to the Angels for catcher Matt Scioscia. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Koke-Jersey/ . The Missouri Tigers Defensive End and SEC Defensive player of the year is eligible for the upcoming NFL draft in May. http://www.atleticomadridpro.com/Kids-Vitolo-Jersey/ .com) - Bradley Beal deposited a season-high 33 points and John Wall posted another double-double as the Washington Wizards went on the road and beat the Houston Rockets, 104-103.Toronto Raptors forward James Johnson was absent from practice Monday, two days after leaving the Air Canada Centre in a walking boot and crutches. Head coach Dwane Casey said Johnsons sprained ankle is very tender and he doesnt know how long hell be out. Johnson was hurt in the fourth quarter of Saturdays win over the Utah Jazz when attempting to make a play on the ball at the baseline. He rolled his right ankle after stepping on a photographers foot. X-rays folowing the game were negative.dddddddddddd He was going to close [the game] for us, Casey said after the game. Well see how [it is] the next couple days. Good thing about it is we have a few days off before we play Memphis [on Wednesday] to get that ankle back to where it [needs to be]. Johnson has become an important part of the Raptors 10-man rotation. With him out, Landry Fields could likely step in for Wednesdays contest. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Oct 2018 - 02:07    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clan Fox-Die Index du Forum -> Séction GHOSTS -> Salle de Réunion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation